Welcome to Praxis Yoga
I am Lina Mookerjee and as the Director of the Praxis School of Yoga here in Nottingham, I would like to welcome you.
The School was borne out of a seed idea held in incubation for many years, until finally coming into manifestation through Yoga teaching in 1999 and the building of the Praxis School in 2005.
The whole School is built on a solid and strong foundation based on: extensive knowledge; expertise; integrity; vast teaching and training experience; well established continuity of service; humanistic values; inclusion; high professional standards; importance on community; an authentic inherited Yoga lineage.
What’s new at Praxis Yoga?
PRAXIS AUTUMN YOGA RETREAT 'MAKING CONNECTIONS' - NOTTINGHAM – 20th AND 21st SEPTEMBER 2014
LED BY LINA MOOKERJEE AND OCCASIONAL CONTRIBUTIONS BY RICHARD BROADLEY
The aim of this weekend is to enable you to take time-out and to make connections on all levels - with Self, the group and with the earth & nature - to encourage that all important sense of belonging.
AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT FEE IS AVAILABLE - please refer to the Praxis Retreat brochure for further details
Why practise yoga?
- To create, improve 2fe and experience a good quality of life – by increasing your flexibility and stamina, physically and psychologically
- To explore and enable a healthy connection to your spirituality
- To enable actualising your unique potential and talent into everyday life
Why choose Praxis Yoga?
- Offering a unique approach to Yoga suited for the 21st century - expert tuition, teaching and guidance
- Valuing the student
- Beautiful ‘oasis’ setting in a city centre location
- “Lina's cultural heritage makes for a unique authentic experience with an instinctive and insightful teacher”
Who is Lina Mookerjee MA?
- Professionally: Through Yoga, I offer students a way of learning that enables growth and development, contributing towards actualising their fullest potential - physically, psychologically and spiritually
Read more about Lina - the professional